The founding of the company dates back to 1912. At that time, the company was established under the name Wolst & Staudt KG in Nuremberg, Germany. In 1973, the company relocated to Gerhardshofen, its current headquarters, and rebranded as EURO SOUVENIRS GMBH in 1979. As an importer, the company has specialised particularly in toys, souvenirs, gift items and fashion items. In order to offer the best possible service to our customers, 25 employees work in our company office and warehouse over an area of over 7000 m². In addition, eight employees travel as part of our external sales team, providing specialists advice to customers in person. Over 2000 products are sold exclusively B2B. End users are advised to visit the specialist retailers. The product range is presented all year round in the online shop, in our annual complete catalogue and in the exhibition space in Gerhardshofen, Germany.